Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Prince Spaghetti Day




So Tuesday night was not so great. Mom and Charlotte really got very little sleep. Not sure why but Charlotte was just fussy. She would act like she was hungry, but when mom tried to feed her she would take just a little bit then raise her eyebrows just like Shelby does and then start crying. Yes she inherited the brow expressions from mom. It makes me laugh every time she raises them. Way too funny. All the books say that mom's diet can change the taste of her milk. Maybe it was not such a great idea to give mom about a pound of feta cheese in her salad last night. But she has been craving it and unable to eat it for the last 10 months. That probably did it.

So mom and baby finally slept last night from about 4am to 8am. Yes a whole four hours. Charlotte is still sleeping but mom is up and about. I told Shelby she needs to take a nap this afternoon. She needs her rest now since dad needs to go back to work next week. If I could I would stay home forever just watching Charlotte grow up. Very sad to miss out on even a second of her life.

This morning Charlotte forgot everything I taught her about making coffee yesterday. So I had to show her again. We will try again tomorrow. I think it will be easier once she is able to hold her head up. Dad is hoping to show her how to bake a cake today.

No comments: