Thursday, July 05, 2007

Break In

Shelby wanted me to let everyone know we were going away. I don't think that is such a good idea. However I have set up lots of booby traps around the house in case anyone gets any bright ideas. There really isn't too much to steal. Anything that is worth stealing is big and heavy so good luck. The rest of the stuff, well we have too much stuff, so if it is stolen, so be it. Please make sure if you do break into our house to steal our things, please hit the attic and grab the empty cardboard boxes (and I also have the biggest and baddest booby trap in the attic for you).

So I am not telling you where we are going or for how long, that way it really prevents you from deciding to drive over and break into our house. Actually please do not "break in". There is a key. It is under the mat. Please be kind enough to use it instead of breaking any more of our 100 year old windows. They are a pain to replace (although I wouldnt know because I have yet to replace any of the cracked ones in our house, but it looks tough which is why I havent attempted yet).

No we are not going on vacation. Well mom sort of is, she is always on vacation. :) Right dear? (as she is reading this she is read to pounce on dad and pummel him).

No comments: