Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bath Time

When she is not awake, Maeve really enjoys sleeping. She loves looking at the inside of her eyelids. Many times we catch her smiling while she sleeps. Lord knows what she is dreaming about? My guess is she is dreaming her older sister will feed her some candy. Or that she will have the same curfew as her older sister. Or it could just be gas. Regardless it is cute and makes me wonder whats going on in that little hairy head of hers.

Since Maeve has so much hair, mom is constantly washing it so it doesn't get too greasy. Maeve of course does what she is best at. Sleeps. Yes, an infant that actually can sleep through a hair washing. Well I guess it is pretty relaxing so I can't blame her. Dad would probably sleep too while having someone wash his hair if he could. But I digress, Supercuts is not the place I want to fall asleep. I would end up with one eyebrow and even more bald spots on my head.

Now if we could only get you to sleep all night long..





2 comments:

Crisanne said...

I love those sleeping smiles and how they give us a tiny glimpse of a future personality. That girl is one amazing sleeper!

Amy said...

So cute!! Maeve is adorable! Glad all is going well! and Michael I have never ever heard of New Baby Hate Dad Syndrome....Chris might have though! Ha!! Ha!! Love A,C,H and h