Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Note from Charlotte's Teacher

Shelby~
Listen, I'm enjoying Charlotte so much this week. It's making me want to teach the 3's again for next year! The great news is that I'll have her in the 4 year old program at Chestnut (preschool)! She's a stitch and such a great kid. Her manners are impeccable and her attitude towards teachers and children is phenomenal. Thanks for "sharing" with me this week.
XOXO
love,
Jen


Wow. Ok, maybe this mom staying home to take care of the kids things is paying off. Then again, it could be that she inherited her fathers "genious genes". Yeah, I think that is what it is. Brilliant.


Jen (Charlottes teacher) is also trying to raise money for The American Cancer Society. Not that I ever want to detract money away from the Multiple Sclerosis Society, its a very worthy cause and it certianly affects so many people. If you are interested in providing a small donation online please Click Here . Let her know its on behalf of Charlotte. Maybe we can score an A for Charlotte that way. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Come On,,, I get notes about my little cherubs like that everyday!
NOT! Congratulations Ms. Charlotte. Definately a keeper for her school record book... It will be great to see you in July.
aunt becky