Thursday, June 25, 2009

Losing it

Pictures speak a thousand words. You guess what Charlotte is trying to say:



Whatever she is trying to say it must be contagious. Her little sister Maeve is also trying to tell us something.



I think they are trying to say they are crazy girls and that they are going to drive us crazy. I dont know why I think that but I do. Hummm. Yeah.







One of the perks of summer vacation is well doing fun summer things. The girls all went strawberry picking with their friends. From what mom said, it wasn't that great. Most of the strawberries were half eaten on the plants. I dont know, it sure looks fun to me.







As fun as strawberry picking looks, it certainly doesn't look as fun as a day at Six Flags Great Escape in Lake George. Dad really enjoyed spending some time with the girls.



Grandpa had fun taking Charlotte on the rides:







Maeve even got brave and rode on some of the rides:





No comments: