Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Return from Vermont - posted by Oliver



Despite mom bringing baby Charlotte to Vermont with us, I still had fun. I ran around in the back yard, barked at all the dogs in the neighborhood, and just had fun playing with Abigail.

Charlotte and her cousin Liam went for daily strolls with mom and aunt Tiffany. You can see by the pictures how serious she is. I don't think it's that tough being a baby, so Im not sure what her issue is.

Dad and uncle Ian came in on Friday night. By the time dad arrived on Friday night he was starving. Mom didn't have dinner ready for him as she promised. He angrily grabbed the frozen pizza from her and put it in the oven. About 30 minutes later when trying to cut through the pizza he realized he left the cardboard on the bottom! The pizza stuck to the whole cardboard and just made a mess. HAAA!! That's what he gets for being impatient!

Saturday it rained. Not a whole lot of fun. Mom and dad had to wipe my feet every time I came into the house. Charlotte got very fussy around dinner time. Mom and dad couldn't take her out in that condition. Tiffany and Ian went to dinner with cousin Liam. Mom and dad stayed in and ordered take out food.

Sunday morning we left to come home. We were home by 11am. Vacation sure didn't last long.

When we got home Mom and Dad took all of us on a walk around the neighborhood. I had a hard time at first barking at everyone, other dogs and cars, but by the end of the walk dad said I was being a "good boy". He even took us to swim in the river, I went in further than abigail. Maybe I'll be a better swimmer than her this summer. We'll have to wait and see.

No comments: