Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The good, the bad, the ugly

So Mom went to the Orthopedist today....what kind of news do you want to here? Good, bad, ugly?

The good news is it isn't broken.

The bad news is she may need surgery, she will find out more after her CT scan which will take place hopefully by Thursday. Ever heard of a Lisfranc injury? that is what she might have. She is going to need screws in her foot if the CT scan isn't PERFECT the doctor said.
If the CT scan is perfect then she will just have to let it heal and it shouldn't take too long......hopefully.

The ugly news..well there really isn't any ugly news. I guess mom would say that the ugly news is that dad thinks I am going to daycare if mom has to have surgery. I refuse to go and I know mom will as well.

As far as I go I cut my first tooth today! I guess that is why I have been a bit more grumpy than usual. You can hardly see it but I can feel it. It's a very small hard dot of white coming through my gum. When it really shows I will have mom or dad take a picture because I am sure I will look very cute with teeth. I don't think mom is looking forward to teeth :( can you say ouch?

tata for now

I will keep you posted when we know more about mom.

No comments: