Wednesday, May 17, 2006

More help has arrived

We forgot to tell you that the beloved Nanny has left the building. We couldn't have managed without her. Thank you Nanny and Grampa of course for letting her stay. She left us on Friday but her adventures didn't end there. On Friday she flew home to NC and then on Sunday had another flight to Long Island to visit Liam. And guess what? She had her debut on TV you may have seen her. Tiff got her tickets to Live with Regis and Kelly and she was in the audience on Tuesday. They tapes two shows so Mom and I watched Tuesday and Wednesday for their faces. They made their appearance on Tuesday. Yes if you had watched every moment of the show you would have seen them for a split second. Nanny was wearing her cool glasses and a black sweater. Did YOU see my Nanny?
Jaci arriced last night. She is mom's cousin..I guess she would be my cousin too. She came to town around 8:40pm with my Uncle Bill, he left though, I guess he didn't want to have to take care of me. No..he has to work mom says. Jaci is going to help mom out with the household duties and to take care of me a bit. Thank you Jaci! And thank you Aunt Becky and Uncle Bill for helping us out and offering to have Jaci come, we appreciate it.

It's still very wet outside but we are still dry inside. Dad must have made a very good dam on the street because it worked. Yeah Dad!

No comments: