Sunday, March 26, 2006

I'm Leaving this week! posted by Oliver


Thats right, I have had enough. This baby crying thing is getting to me. Its not easy being a dog in this family right now. I am low man on the totem pole. Baby needs to eat, I get no attention. Mom needs to eat, I get no attention. Baby is crying, no attention. Baby is playing and laughing still no attention. I just can't take it any longer! Im backing my bones and my dog bed and heading to Vermont for a little R&R away from it all!

Sunday dad put some wood lattice up in the back yard to prevent me from escaping under the porch. He also removed all of my chew toys out of the back yard. I had a couple of nice 2 liter bottles back there that I loved to chew on and run around with. They are gone. All of the sticks in the yard...they are also gone. The weeds that I love to run through in the flowerbeds....gone. Dad was on a spring cleaning kick and boy did he clean up the yard!

Saturday dad and I took a nap on the couch. It was so nice to get a little quality time with him. Charlotte was hanging on mom and Abigail was sleeping upstairs.

I over heard mom and dad talking about driving me to Vermont. I think mom is taking me on Wednesday. I can't wait to run around in the yard there and get dangerously close to the pool. It will be so nice to get away from hearing all about the "baby this and the baby that". Finally I will get some time alone with mom and Abigail!

No comments: