Thursday, March 23, 2006

Nanny's visit




Nanny's was here...we had fun. She likes to shop. Have you ever been shopping with my Nanny? It's an all day event, and at the end of the day you have lots of bags to show for it. She bought me a new exsersaucer and clothes..I can't even tell you how many outifts... She really likes baby girl clothing, so does mom. We also had a visit from Aunt Wendy, Cousin Megan and Emilia. That was fun..Liam was the odd one he was the only boy. But he had fun. He and Emilia played with my excersaucer. I'm still little for it. I just like sucking my fingers right now, sometimes I like looking at the flashing lights. It was a great week with lots of fun, can't wait to do it again..in Long Island next time. And I here that my Auntie has lots of shops in her town...sound like mom better bring her sneakers.
My nanny was a little disheveled after her visit..she had her hands full with Liam and I...just check out that hair to prove it.
See the way my cousin Liam sleeps in his swing..he pulls the blankets up over his head all by HIMSELF, I thinks it's silly, but maybe I'll try it.

No comments: