Sunday, August 17, 2008

Do I have anything in my teeth?




Mom made some delicious Red Velvet Cupcakes this week. Not only did dad love them, but they were a hit with Charlotte as well.

Charlotte kicking back enjoying her chocolate red velvet cupcake:


Do I have anything in my teeth?


Ahh yes she is related to Wanda and Wayne (inside joke for Tiffany)

Luckily dad was away and didnt have to witness the aftermath effects of the Red Velvet Cupcakes.

Maeve really wanted to try some. But as Charlotte says, "Maeve too little". Instead we let her enjoy some tummy time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very funny about Wayne and Wanda...however, she looks so cute with cupcake all over. I actually really love that picture of her!
Love,
Tiff

The Mrs. said...

They are so sweet!!!! the cupcakes and the girls!