Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Love Is



Love is .... Your neice holding a bug in her hands so it doesn't get hurt.











Love is ... Renovating your first bathroom together over Easter weekend.













Love is .... Having patience with your puppy while potty training.











Love is ... pregnant pumpkins at Halloween time.












Love is ..... Holding your daughter in your hands.











Love is .... Dogs sleeping with thier suffed animals.










Love is .... Butter Crunch Ice Cream








Love is ... missing your best friend.

6 comments:

Mama Duck said...

Awwwww. All great, of course!

Schatzi said...

All so very cute!! I love the preggo pumpkin bellies!!

Anonymous said...

I love the punkin bellies! Makes me want to get pregnant again!

Anonymous said...

I love the punkin bellies! Makes me almost want to get pregnant again. *almost*

Jen said...

Those are all great pictures--I can see why you had trouble picking! Happy Love Thursday!

PastormacsAnn said...

What a great collection. Definitelyl awholelottalove!