Monday, October 16, 2006

What Not To Do

I find it hard to believe I am the only husband in the world whose wife leaves a list of things to do for her husband. I confirmed this when at my friends Paul and Jena's house this weekend. Paul also had a list of "to do's". So to make this world a happier place, I have a few words of wisdom for all the men who have lists:

1. Do not ignore the list on the fridge of things to do.
2. Finish the list early. Do no wait until the last day to start the list.
3. Do not add projects to the list such as painting the living room and raking the yard.
4. Do not cross any items off the list that are not finished.
5. If you don't finish the list do not pretend you didn't finish it because you couldn't read your wifes horrible handwriting.
6. Do not open the fridge to get your 4th beer of the night without looking at the list.
7. Do not open the fridge to get your 5th beer of the night without looking at the list.
8. Do not hide the list before your wife gets home hoping she will forget all of the things she asked you to do.

1 comment:

James Michael said...

I hope they are done when I get home! All those beers I bet the painting is going to look great, and don't blame it on the horsehair plaster walls! Can't wait to see you at the airport