Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy!

34 reasons why I love my daddy

34) You love to take me places..like on vacation, to the beach, to the bookstore, the grocery store
33) you are very funny
32) you make me laugh everyday all the time
31) since I was only a few weeks old you have been putting me to bed
30) and reading me tons of stories before I have to go to bed
29) you give me a bath every night bath
28) and make sure there are bubbles
27) which you put all over me
26) you feed me your special K with red berries
25) most mornings when we eat breakfast together
24) you play hide and seek with me all the time
23) and love to chase me after I come out of my bath always saying " I'm going to get you"
22) which makes me run even faster and giggle
21) you are very sensitive
20) you have become more so since I was born.
19) you tell me you love me everyday
18) and give me kisses all the time
17) when you leave when you come home and just whenever
16) I love to watch you cook
15) you love to have me try all types of food
14) I especially love your Mexican food
13) I love when you tickle me
12) and pretend to bite me
11) which makes me laugh hysterically
10) you buy me flash cards which include flashcards about animals, colors, numbers, states and capitals
9) and keep telling mommy I am not too young to learn these things.
8) you even read me the nature book you bought which has about 600 pages and the Science book
7) I am going to be smart like you
6) you can't wait to teach me things about nature outside
5) and are going to let me touch bugs and stuff that mommy will have NOTHING to do with!
4)You married Mommy
3) You turn on Shakira, or Sergio Mendes and close the blinds or door so no one can see you and you dance with me to my favorite music.
2) you let me watch The Wiggles in the morning even though you don't' like them. You dance with me and sing with me while I watch them and tell me to never stop dancing.
1) you are my daddy and I couldn't ask anyone more perfect to be my daddy and I love you very much.

This is us last year on your birthday













This is us this morning...how times have changed!

4 comments:

The Slosberg's said...

Happy Birthday! Jena was trying to hold off until today so you and Marin could have the same B-day. So were are we going for St. Paddy's day? Throw back some milk at Chucky Cheese?

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Michael!! We are up for throwing back some milk at chucky cheese! Let us know when and where! Ha! Amy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Michael!!!!

Love, Ian, Tiff,Liam and Chase

The Snyder's said...

Happy Birthday Michael! Love the Snyders!