Monday, December 17, 2007

Not on the list?

Some of you have recieved your Christmas cards in the mail from us. Others, not so lucky. Unfortunately we had an issue with getting the cards in time and well....we didn't order enough cards. If you dont have a card, please don't feel left out. We care. We really do. But you need to speak to the wife. She is in charge of all cards. From Birthday to Anniversary to Christmas. If you didn't get one, please leave a comment for her. She doesn't mind. If it were me I would have ordered 100 cards and reused them next year. Or I would have told a white lie and told you I sent you a card, it must have been lost in the mail. Great role model I am. Instead of doing that I will just post the card. Enjoy.



We have to thank Allison Hope for taking the picture and creating the card for us. She is an amazing photographer and GREAT with Children. If you are in NH and looking for a photographer, please give her a call.

6 comments:

Crisanne said...

What a cute card!!

Amy said...

I ran into the same problem....but I loved your card...so cute! Love Amy

The Snyder's said...

I just sent out my last one, too, hopefully I didn't forget anyone!

Anonymous said...

Amazing card Michael and Shelby!! She is so cute!! Just WHAT did the photographer do to make her cry like that?!!!!!
Have a wonderful Christmas.
Love,
Aunt Becky

Snowflowers Mum said...

we got yours but we dont know if you got ours...same issue coupled with sheer exhaustion.

love the card...it's the best one we have received yet!

Hayley

Anonymous said...

Michael and Shelby,
Great card! Thanks,, She is soo adorable.. Certainly is a mix of the two of you! Have a great Christmas!
Love,
Aunt Becky and all