Tuesday, February 27, 2007

HELP

Shelby caught Charlottes puke bug last night at 9pm. Dad caught it at 11pm. We have been fighting over who gets to use the bathroom. Both of us are hurting, mom especially. She has been throwing up all night and so far all day. Dad hasnt thrown up since 7am, although he is fighting it. He was susposed to be flying to New Orleans for work today. Obviously that isnt going to happen. They rescheduled his flight for tomorrow. Hopefully this thing will go through him quickly.

Feel free to send any help you can. We could use it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there to help. I could at least take my little niece so she and Liam could play! I hope you guys recover quickly especially since Shelby is taking a trip also!
Lots of love,

Tiff

The Snyder's said...

Oh No...I will be around on Friday if things aren't Ok by then....just let me know...Love, Lisa