Thursday, February 01, 2007

Maybe I wasn't clear

I was hoping that some people would understand my last post about "believing". I don't think many people got it as we are still getting emails about the picture with the ghost. Some people are asking if its real. Others are sending it to ghost hunters. Today Dr. Peter Venkman and Dr. Spengler called us. Sad because I don't think Harold Ramis ever got another job after Ghostbusters was filmed.

Yes Turner Broadcasting contacted me a month ago to help with a guerilla marketing campaign for Space Ghost on Adult Swim © 2006 Cartoon Network . Part of that guerilla marketing campaign was to post a picture with Shelby and a Ghost. Although the ghost looks nothing like Space Ghost. Did I make the picture myself?? All I will say is can we please talk about hairstyles from the 70's?? I really want to talk about hairstyles.

No comments: