Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Did You Know III

Let me preface this post by saying these numbers are staggering and accurate. Dealing with educators and schools here in the Northeast I am able to see not only what technology is being deployed, but also how it is used, and where it is being used. Seeing how my own school district uses computers scares me to death. There is a big shift in teaching and learning in the 21st Century and BIG changes are needed in our educational system to compete. Just the facts. Get involved with your schools and demand the use of technology in the classroom. PS. thank you Shelby for the lovely post. :)

1 comment:

Snowflowers Mum said...

I had to post this to our blog...it's unreal! I knew it, but to see it presented like that makes you realize how important education is!

Hayley