Sunday, February 26, 2006

Happy 1st year Anniversary




Mom and Dad sent me to the babysitters on Saturday night, they felt they should celebrate their 1st year anniversary without me. I had fun at the babysitters, Kelly tired to give me a bottle but all I could do was smile, then I went to sleep. She said I didn't even make a peep. Mom and Dad brought dessert back as a Thank You for Kelly and Dave. Mom and Dad said dinner was nice..mom drank a lot of Moscato I was told.


Sunday Dad just about finished the bathroom..it's almost done! and it looks great. Mom and I played, she read me books and gave me a bath. She also put together my 5-in-1 gym Paul and Jena gave me before I was born. She did it all by herself. I liked looking at it but I am still too small to hit the buttons. Mom did that for me so I got to enjoy it.


I can't forget to tell you that mom hemmed some curtains. They were curtains she had but they were too long so she hemmed them, all by herself. She did a good job. Grammy taught her how to use the sewing machine when she came to visit and my mom is so smart she remember how to use it..even how to thread the bobbin.


Tonight we are headed to Paul and Jena's for dinner, they are having us over again. They are so nice. We definitely have to have them over for dinner soon. Mom and dad just haven't figured out how to even eat dinner together yet..so it may be awhile. But we owe them.

No comments: