Sunday, February 19, 2006

Not a very exciting week



This week Mom and I didn't do very much exciting. I have been a bit grumpy and I'm not sure I'm feeling very well. I have green boogers, and something on my eye lid that the doctor says is eczema ( mom doesn't believe her) it's crusty yellow...Yuck! However, we did venture out for a walk b/c two of the days were beautiful. Friday we lost power and went to Kelly's house to play with Mason and Brodie by the time we got there they had lost power as well. We stayed a few hours cause without power the more the merrier.

Friday night we went to visit Paul, Jena and Alex. Paul got a new job so we went to celebrate, we had delicious pizza and Paul made irresistible cookies... all by himself.

Saturday mom and I went to the Women's Expo in Manchester with Kelly and Brodie , he's a boy but they let him in anyway and I wasn't complaining because we had fun with our mom's. They had all sorts of women's things and stuff women like especially chocolate. They tried to make the chocolate healthy by having it cover fruit, but mom wasn't fooling me I know she was eating it for the chocolate, not the fruit. We saw the doctor that delivered me and Brodie saw the Midwife that helped deliver him (without drugs..I think his mom is crazy).
Dad was at home all day with Abby and Ollie. He's painting the bathroom and the basement.....sounds like too any projects to me but if you know my dad you'll understand. I can't wait to see it all when he's done, he's working so hard. I bet it will look great.

1 comment:

Snowflowers Mum said...

Holey Moley! Charlotte looks like her Dad!!!!!!

What a cutie!!!!!

Hayley, Mike & Piper