Thursday, February 23, 2006

I WAS rested this morning

I slept for mom and dad lastnight from 8pm till 4:45 in the morning. Mom was so happy that I did it..but boy was she full once I woke up. It was great for me b/c she filled my tummy right up. I hope they don't think I am going to do this every night. I just wanted to give it a try. I haven't been napping during the day much and it has been making me crabby..and tired. But I think I enjoy my days better when I nap, so maybe in the next couple of days I'll go back to taking naps during the day which I guess would give mom a break . I really enjoy her holding me when I am crabby and sometimes it's really fun to make her try out all sorts of things to cheer me up. The songs she sings and the dances she does, I wish I had a hidden camera so you all could see her..too funny!
I'll keep you posted.

No comments: