Saturday, February 25, 2006

playdate

Mom took me to Collin's house today, we had a great time. We rode there with Brodie and Mason in the minivan, mom and dad should get one since we all fit. We need a bigger car because Abby and Ollie need to fit, if they come in our car my stroller doesn't. So, anyway I will try to convinve them to get the minivan. Eventhough mom's going through a "new mom" crisis. She is afraid she is going to start looking and dressing like a new mom..you know wearing "mom jeans". So, back to Collin's we had a good time we got to play with all his toys. I had a harem of men around me..what a lucky girl.

Mom went to get her haircut once dad got home..once again b/c of the "new mom " crisis. Well she she asked to have a tier four person cut her hair based on a 1-6 tier and she got a 1. She knows because it went by price. Well, lets just say she doesn't look any different it's just a little shorter. So I guess you get what you paid for. I stayed home with dad, mom left at 6:40 and I was in bed fast asleep by 7pm. Dad is a pro getting me to sleep. He does the best job ever. He actually puts me to bed everynight. I dont' think mom would have a clue what to do. She's usually getting a break from me. He comes home shovels down some food then it's "dad time". I love it!

No comments: