Friday, December 02, 2005

Busy week...baby is coming!


Mom and Dad found out this week that the baby doesn't like being upside down in mom's tummy. The good news is that I get to finally meet my little friend early! Sometime during the week the baby will be coming. The bad news is that mom and dad told me that Abigial and I have to go to Grandmothers for a few weeks. I'm hoping that she will feed us from the table and give us lots of milk and ice cream like she used to. Mom and dad put us on a special diet of nothing but dry dog food and carrots for treats. Luckily dad sneaks me a little milk once in a while. I will miss mom and dad...Especially sleeping in their bed with them.

So mom will be at home recovering from her c-section while I am on vacation. I promised them that I wouldn't jump up on them...but Abigail doesn't know how to behave so we have to go. Oh well. I'm sure they will send us pictures as soon as the baby is born. We are all so excited. The next post I put on here will be info on the BABY!!

No comments: